- Ready in: 5-10 minutes preparation; 20 minutes baking
- Categories: Muffins & Breads, Desserts
- Submitted by: Elisabeth Redman
- 2 cups whole wheat flour, sifted
- 4 Tbs cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs raw sugar
- 1 Tbs stevia powder
- 1/2 cup WholeSoy & Co unsweetened plain soy yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups water (add more water if the batter is too thick)
Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a 12-cavity muffin pan with muffin liners.
Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Separately, combine all wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry mixture.
Fill muffin cups to the top with batter. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
This recipe makes about 9 muffins at about 122 calories each!